Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Summit Europe
7-8 June 2023, The Hague, Netherlands
Optimizing Value Chains
Unique 4-in-1 Summit on Industry, Startups, Ecosystems, Research & Government Strategies
Register by 28 February and save € 400
Unique & Largest Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Industry Summit
The demand for plant-based foods is increasing fast. There are many opportunities for retailers, food-service operators, and brands to develop better and more inspiring foods for consumers. More and more people are also seeking healthy and sustainable diets. This summit was a key and unique chance to develop and execute your business & innovation strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retail, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability and value-chain perspective?
During this 4-in-1 summit, answers were provided in the Tracks:
> I: Consumer & Industry Challenges
> II: Delicious Food Innovations
> III: Sustainable Process Innovations
> IV: Value Chain & Research Investment
Please also have a look at our other events to get inspired and to develop your business.
- Highest quality plant-based foods summit
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Largest & longest running summit
- 500+ delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods ecosystem
- Gain business strategies with best-in-class market and business insights
- The best place for business, project development & project calls in plant-based foods
- Access to a unique group of startups in plant-based foods
- 30+ networking hours
- 3 networking receptions & summit dinner
- 75+ speakers
- 50+ exhibitors
A fantastic opportunity to work with fellow leaders on future global strategies!
The Plant Protein Ingredients Summit is a very important place to be and provides a great opportunity to network. We are all building value chains of Proteins but it can be very difficult when you are sitting in your offices or laboratories. This Summit provides an excellent place to meet, exchange information and move together along the value chain to create a real vegetable protein business for the future.
Dr. Anne Wagner
VP Global Food and Phosphate Specialities, ICL
The Summit is an excellent opportunity to get new insights for your strategy, to network with your industry peers, and to develop new business
Dr. Christophe Schmitt
Protein Expert - Group Leader, Nestlé Research Center
I think the network of people here is phenomenal
General Manager, 3F BIO