Register before May 26 to save $400 on the 12th Food Protein Course 2017 happening this June, in Las Vegas (Nevada, USA). Why not combine with a visit to the IFT?
This specialist course: Food Proteins: Properties, Functionalities & Applications will give a fantastic theoretical and practical overview of 10 new vegetable & animal proteins for food applications and will provide hands-on information about their properties and functionalities.
The highly successful Food Protein Course is being run for the 12th time in the USA. The proven format of the course provides a unique combination of lectures and hands-on experience.
The combination of theoretical lectures by leading industry professionals on protein functionality, nutrition, digestibility, hydrolysis combined with combined with practical hands-on experience, is unique. After the 3 days, all delegates will have seen, touched and smelled the different proteins, experienced in model systems and final applications. For more information click here.
Meet industry experts on:
Soy – Dupont Nutrition & Health / Potato – Avebe Solanic /
Canola – DSM / Pulses – Ingredion / Lentein – Barentz /
Whey – Milk Specialties Global / MPC & MCI – Milk Specialties Global /
Gelatin & Collagen Hydrolysates – Rousselot / Egg Albumin – Rembrandt Foods
Reasons to attend
- Find the latest innovations in food protein development
- Learn the relationship between properties, functionalities and applications
- Understand the reasons for the preference of certain proteins in applications
- Learn about new protein innovations in texture & taste
- Update yourself on key strengths of the various proteins
- Explore new protein application developments
- Enjoy, feel, and taste food proteins in applications
Download the brochure here!