If you are interested in getting new insights on new plant protein ingredients, join the New Plant Protein Ingredients Summit which will take place within the framework of the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit Europe 2019, 2-4 October in Lille, France.
The purpose of the New Plant Protein Ingredients Summit is to open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes, which can bridge the gap between the challenges from a sustainability, zero-waste and water perspective as well as creating a better taste and texture, and the currently available technologies. Which experts are needed and how should we work together to advance quickly? The New Plant Protein Ingredients Summit will give you the best new insights to validate your value chain and innovation strategies. Network with C-level Leaders of fellow plant-based foods, plant-protein ingredients, plant-protein processing technology, and research institutes. Talk about value chain challenges and innovation trends.
The focus is on faba beans, mycoprotein, single cell proteins, and rubisco.
Who should attend?
Food Brands, Food Manufacturing, Food Ingredient and Process Technology Brands, VC’s, Research Institutes and Universities.
Which job functions?
CIO’s, R&D and Business Leaders
Winning New Propositions – Take 7 Strategies
#1 New Value Chain Drivers
#2 Supply Challenges
#3 Demand Opportunities
#4 Innovation Chances
#5 Technology Shakers
#6 Investment Drivers
#7 Collaboration Calls
About the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit (2-4 October, Lille, France)
Fantastic plant-based foods networking platform
Target audience: Food Industry, Protein Ingredients, Technology & Research
– Meat-Free Summit – Winning Consumer Products
– Dairy-Free Summit – Winning Consumer Categories
– Plant Protein Purchasing Summit – Winning Value Chains
– New Plant-Protein Ingredients Summit – Winning New Propositions
– Plant-Based Start-Ups & VC Summit – Winning Business Concepts
Participation: 500+ experts. Exhibition: 50 places.
This unique Summit will enable brands to validate their strategies and develop new opportunities with key partners, retailers, food service channels, food brands, food ingredients companies, processing technology companies, and research leaders.
The Key Business Questions are:
– What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
– Which are future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
Top 5 Plant-Based Foods Summit Objectives
Join this unique Summit and capitalize on below fantastic opportunities to advance and accelerate for a better food world.
1. Growing the best Industry Platform for the Plant-Based Foods industry in Europe
2. Enabling (Plant-Based) Food, Food Ingredient Companies, and all players to validate business strategies with best-in-class market and business insights
3. Be the best place for business, project development & project calls in plant-based foods
4. Assisting SME companies with route to market and market access & defining the gaps for business
5. Growing the global Plant-Based Foods Ecosystem for business and innovation