Briefing Partners – Virtual Exhibition Europe
WELCOME TO THE 2021 VIRTUAL EXHIBITION Plant-Based Foods & Proteins AMERICAS!
1. Actions Marketing & Communication & Information
2. Actions Virtual Exhibition Registration, Planning & Instructions
2.2 Planning (IMPORTANT DEADLINES!!!)
2.3 Virtual Event Platform in 15 steps incl. FAQ’s
Ad 1. Actions Marketing & Communication & Information
– Make LinkedIn Post
Sample text: <Company Name> will be exhibiting at the @Bridge2Food Virtual Exhibition Plant-Based Foods Value Chain Americas 2021 (13 & 14 April, 09.00 am – 5.30 pm CST-Chicago Time) https://bit.ly/30bxH78. The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to build new business and create new networks. <Company name >will be showcasing its products/services <innovation>, Looking forward to e-meeting you at our own virtual booth! Book your place https://bit.ly/30feoKc and see you there! #B2Fexhibitions #plantbased #plantproteins #nutrition #food #valuechain #ecosystem #innovations #sustainability
– Like Linked Post Bridge2Food: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bridge2food_plantbased-plantbasedfood-foodtech-activity-6770006341760102400-wiQE
– Share LinkedIn Bridge2Food Corporate Page: We have also created a special Event Page on LinkedIn to promote the exhibition. It would be great if you could join it and invite your network to follow it too.
– Make Twitter post: the announcement on Twitter
– Important Links
> Overview: https://bit.ly/30bxH78
> Latest Programme Update Page:
> Registration: https://bit.ly/30feoKc
> Exhibition/Partnership: https://bit.ly/3qgpZn3
Ad 2. Actions Virtual Exhibition Registration, Planning & Instructions
1. Register in Cvent here (if you are an exhibitor make sure your colleagues get registered as well)
2. Check your system here.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a confirmation of your system check (also share your planned marketing actions if you are an exhibitor).
4. Login to the application to check your personal information.
5. Reach out to other attendees and start to schedule your meetings upfront.
This page will be updated once every week with new links, videos of the platform, exhibitors, program items, and frequently asked questions. Got any questions we should add to this list already? Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll add it to the next update!
2.2 Planning (IMPORTANT DEADLINES!!!)
|WK||Date||What||Who||Action & Links||Where|
|16||19-4-2021||All recordings available||All participants||Get the recordings!||[link]|
|15||16-4-2021||Closing platform/event||All participants||Last day to retrieve your contacts!||[link]|
|15||14-4-2021||Second event day||All participants||Login, network and engage!||[link]|
|15||13-4-2021||Grand opening platform||All participants||Login, network and engage!||[link]|
|15||12-4-2021||Pre-opening platform||All participants||Login and have a look around!||[link]|
|14||6-4-2021||Opening application – check/update profile||All participants||Start prospecting and schedule your meetings in the app||[link]|
|14||5-4-2021||Event tour video ready||All participants||Have a look at the final event setup||[link]|
|13||2-4-2021||AMA 2 – Event tour||All participants||Be the first to see the final event setup||[link]|
|13||29-3-2021||Deadline: brochures, videos, and information||Exhibitors, speakers||Last date to send and update your information!||[link]|
|12||22-3-2021||Platform tour video ready||All participants||Watch the video to see all features used||[link]|
|11||19-3-2021||AMA & Platform tour||Exhibitors, speakers||Be the first to see what’s possible||[link]|
|11||18-3-2021||Login details shared with those that registered||Exhibitors, speakers||Save the email||[link]|
|11||16-3-2021||Start onboarding and first video available||All participants||Watch the video to get a first impression||[link]|
|11||15-3-2021||Start gathering brochures, video’s and information||Exhibitors, speakers||Send all documents to B2F||[link]|
2.3 Virtual Event Platform in 15 steps incl FAQ’s
1. Event application to grant you access to the event and your profile, way before it starts.
2. Feel welcome with a personalized login and lobby to interact with others after a session ends.
3. Interact with others through text in the lobby, session or private chats or video calls.
4. Meet new people by joining the networking carousel randomly or get matched on your topic(
picture networking carousel)
5. Receive new networking suggestions based on your field of interest
(picture notification added suggested contacts)
6. Emerce in live sessions where you are almost one-on-one with a speaker
7. Ask live questions in the Q&A tab, answer poll questions, or get invited on stage!
(screenshot/collage Q&A and poll)
8. Segment all exhibitors based on the topics you are looking for in the product zone and visit their booths
(product zone foto)
9. Get in touch with the person behind an offer with the click of a button
(picture of profile start chat)
10. Find more information on the products and companies you are looking for in our catalog of brochures
(picture of brochures)
11. Collect data after the event is over by exporting your contacts, or receiving a report as an exhibitor.
(Picture of data/report)
12. Watch-back recordings of the sessions you might have missed or want to watch again.
(picture of recording/play button)
13. Track your saving in CO2/carbon footprint
(picture of trees/environment)
14. Hands-on technical assistance available before and during the event
– Where can I find a summary of what to expect and what I should do during the next event?
Here you’ll find documentation for exhibitors, speakers, and participants
– Can speakers and exhibitors login before the event starts?
As a speaker and/or exhibitor you can access the virtual environment before everyone else. You will receive an invitation for one of the AMA and platform tours if you are registered as a speaker and/or exhibitor. All other attendees can log in to the application about one week prior to the event.
– When will the platform open?
The platform will officially open one week before the event is due to happen.
– How can I add questions to this FAQ list?
This page will be updated once every week with new links, videos of the platform, exhibitors, and frequently asked questions. Got any questions we should add to this list already? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the next update
– Is a VPN/company network supported?
We don’t recommend using a VPN. Since Let’s Get Digital is using video and audio services it needs to use more traffic than a regular website. Most VPN or company networks are blocking this by default. We would recommend not using a VPN or company network.
– I don’t have my login data
Please provide us with a confirmation of your system check and we’ll provide you with your login details