Plant-Based Proteins & Foods Course Europe
22-23 March 2023, Wageningen, Netherlands
Our courses were created to accelerate innovation, share ideas, and showcase the latest developments in alternative proteins and plant-based foods across the entire formulation process.
Our driving force is to advance actions for a better food world and to help accelerate the protein transition to make food the centre of sustainablity.
Register by 28 February and save
Your gains in being part of the course
You will enjoy high visibility in promoting your business to a specific target group before, during, and after the course. Benefits include:
- Meet decision-makers
- Develop new business leads
- Boost your company name & brand image
- Strengthen your thought-leadership position
- Enjoy global publicity via Bridge2Food marketing channels & media partners
The course partner packages may include:
- Speaking opportunities
- Exhibition space at our Innovation Plaza
- Hospitality partnership for beverage/food breaks
- Lunch partnership
- Full-colour advertisement in programme book
- Partner listing, including logo and name, in all written conference materials, on the website, and on-site in the meeting room and during registration
- Distribution of promotion materials
- Recognition during opening and closing remarks
- Company name and logo included in mailings and press releases.
Bridge2Food will work together with you to achieve your sales and marketing goals.
Contact John by email (email@example.com) for more information.